As the Node.js API Developer you will:
- Work within a central platform engineering team responsible for product development and enhancements to the common integration platform which supports integrations with multiple services and backend systems and teams in a federated microservices environment.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders, to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages
Your skills for this role will be assessed against what knowledge, skills and learned experiences you can bring to the team and the role, including your personal qualities and your potential for development.
We will consider your capability and experience in:
- Working in a product-focused team
- Strong experience developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript
- Experience developing GraphQL API's, including schema federation techniques, preferably using Apollo Server and Apollo Federation.
- Experience developing unified API's and facades across multiple backend API's and systems
- Solid understanding of API interface contract design and lifecycle management, particularly within a federated microservices environment
- Experience with API security and identity practices, including OpenID Connect (OIDC) and OAuth 2.0 token management
- Experience in reactive Microservices and event driven architectures utilising publish and subscribe models is advantageous.
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
- Ability to lead and work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
NEURONIMBUS SOFTWARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Neuronimbus is a 17 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargons and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
From working with energetic startups to working on solving the digital challenges of some of the biggest brands in the world. We straddle across the length and breadth of the commercial universe and look for our share of excitement. From web design to intricate process automation solutions. We run the tight rope of being able to think up ideas for new brand activations, digital marketing and at the same time come in as your mobile and web technology partner and take over the challenges that come with it.