- Master's/ Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering/Electronics Engineering or related field from an accredited college or technical institute.
- 3+ year's professional firmware and embedded application development experience in a team environment.
- High proficiency in C/C++ programming languages along with usage of data structures.
- Linux development (applications, drivers and kernel modifications)
- Experienced in processors & micro controller programming 8 bit/32 Bit.
- Significant experience with at least 2 of the following communication protocols used in an industrial controls or semiconductor environment: EtherCAT, DeviceNet, CANOpen, Profibus/Profinet, TCP/IP
- Experience in working with SOC, RAM, NOR/NAND-Flash, eMMC, EEPROM.
- Experience in developing Board Support Package.
- Experience with Linux Porting is preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel and internals.
- Embedded Linux application-level software development experience.
- Experience developing applications using serial and network communication.
- Knowledge of ARM architecture, software stacks is added advantage.
- Experience in automotive real-time systems.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Experience working with revision control and issue tracking systems.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Independently able to handle tasks required to be carried for projects assigned.
- Knowledge of processes in ISO/CMMI preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Will be required to work closely within a team and collaborate with other teams within the organization.
- Passionate about your work, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
- Able to work with limited supervision and agile environment.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
NEURONIMBUS SOFTWARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Neuronimbus is a 17 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargon and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
From working with energetic startups to working on solving the digital challenges of some of the biggest brands in the world. We straddle across the length and breadth of the commercial universe and look for our share of excitement. From web design to intricate process automation solutions. We run the tight rope of being able to think up ideas for new brand activations, digital marketing and at the same time come in as your mobile and web technology partner and take over the challenges that come with it.