- Cloud Engineering is a core capability required across all services that focuses on engagement, design, and implementation of new infrastructure solutions based on Public Cloud Services.
- Develop best-in-class Cloud Infrastructure Services capabilities from initial development to production-grade implementation ready for consumer usage.
- Ensure solutions are compliant with all necessary cybersecurity, regulatory and governance controls.
- Engage with customers to provide consultation and guidance with architecture, design and implementation of Cloud Services.
- Develop and implement re-usable cloud Infrastructure modules and templates using DevSecOps practices (Infrastructure As Code, CI/CD, Agile Work Methods, Policy-as-code, secure by design)
- Deploy and modify existing templates to deliver production-grade Cloud Infrastructure for consumers of the service.
- Contribute to architecture and design processes to ensure new services and solutions meet stakeholder requirements and expectations.
Typical Skills and Background
- 3-5 years of experience with cloud infrastructure engineering on Azure.
- Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform Cloud/Enterprise, Ansible, Azure DevOps, Python/Bash/Powershell Scripting.
- certified or confirmed experience with cloud platforms in a production environment (MS Azure preferred) and Deep knowledge of Azure/AWS computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Agile/Iterative development, test-driven development
- Mastery of collaborative software development using Git, Jira, Confluence
- Experience implementing best practice Cybersecurity controls in cloud environments and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Agile style ways of working
- Experience in working with virtual teams across different time zones
- Relentless drive to continuously learn new skills and improve.
- Highly Desirable: Previous Experience in one or more Infrastructure or Application Development domains such as Network Engineering, IaaS Engineering, DevSecOps, Automation Tools Engineering, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Data Science.
- Bachelors degree from a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate development team
- Work from home and flexible hour
- Immediate start
- Long-term project
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
NEURONIMBUS SOFTWARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Neuronimbus is a 17 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargons and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
From working with energetic startups to working on solving the digital challenges of some of the biggest brands in the world. We straddle across the length and breadth of the commercial universe and look for our share of excitement. From web design to intricate process automation solutions. We run the tight rope of being able to think up ideas for new brand activations, digital marketing and at the same time come in as your mobile and web technology partner and take over the challenges that come with it.